Tuesday, March 31, 2009

... AS I WAS SAYING...

Well, that was a pause that was less than refreshing.
It's been nearly two years since I logged this excellent all-Canadian blog title, promised a smidgen of intelligent discourse, then disappeared like the petty cash in Bear Stearns office. Well, I'm hear to plug in and kick-start this site.
The focus will not be politics -- if you want to hear partisan liberal-leaning rants, you can find a lot of that elsewhere. Instead, I will focus on a few of my interests/passions: movies and hockey.
I don't promise that it'll be informative, I can't guarantee that it'll be interesting. I will make an effort to make sense, provide a little measure of information to back up my landish conclusions and opinions... So, before you can envision Glenn Ford starring in the Terry Sawchuk Story, off we go...

No comments: